Pineapple Island - Home of the Purple Penguins

Friday, October 08, 2004

What time is it????? NOODLE TIME!!!!!!

Thats right, I have wrath, FEAR MY SQUIRRELLY WRATH!!!!!!! hahahahahah I'm eating my lunch right now at school and making a blog which is neat. Yesterday was really quite frustrating; I had my spare last so I went to country club and bought myself a yummy yummy Pita from the Pita Pit, and than after that I went to choir and alleah, april and I got that top soprano note, but I was having a really hard time with it and I dont know why because I have to hit notes much higher than that in both the Gondoliers and Bye Bye Birdie, so that was frustrating, but also Geoff and I had made plans like last saturday, to hang out after choir, but I guess he forgot, but thats okay because I just went to Dairy Queen and did my homework. Than I got picked up by Janis and Brenda, and we tried to find where this rehearsal for the gondoliers was, and I mean they gave like the worst directions ever (I hate arlene!!!!) but we found it eventually, and the set was totally different from what I had expected but it went okay I guess, I mean geoff was all, nice and stuff, and I was hoping that it wouldnt be weird... and It wasn't but its still frustrating because I'm all.... crazy and stuff ("I'm crazy joe... wanna see my sock puppets??? and I'm not a real financial advisor") but yeah, it works, I'm really lucky to have a friend like him... and all my other wonderful amazing friends!!!! (I love you guys) *tears*

Damn people who are at concerts!!!!! I don't really wanna go to that class that I have right now... history...... Oh well, you gotta do what you gotta do, and besides, I have my homework done, and thats always a plus, but It means staying up late which is a minus to life (thumbs down) allalalalalalalalalalalala FEAR MY SQUIRRELY WRATH!!!!!!!!!!

good night my someone goodnight... my white night, not a lancelot, nor an angel with wings...... hahahahahah seventy-six trombones..... at the copa, copacabana, music and passion were always the fashion.... we love you conrad....... we cant be, wont be, shant be, bothered now!!!!!!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home