Pineapple Island - Home of the Purple Penguins

Monday, October 11, 2004

"The world on blood, Its like a hyper-reality, where everything is just more than it is"

Honestly, you have to check out Brianna's comics. Very important to your sanity. It explains many wondrous things about life!!!!!! (for example, I am a walking punnets square mutant (you'll see))http://www.drsmoothcomics.blogspot.com/
Thank you, and enjoy. Anyways, this weekend has been rather rollercoastery. (yes, its a word, ROLLERCOASTERY!!!!!) On friday after school, we had MuTh, where I really didn't do a whole hellofalot. walked in on tim and laura and that was a little scary. Than Nicole and I went to dance class, we're doing "one" from a chorus line for part of our dance and that makes me so happy! i love it!!! and after that her daddy dropped me off at roses house and we dyed my hair, and went to Laura B's house and had a marvelous sleepover which included magnificent drawrings and other fantastics. We spooned on lauras futon and so I was really hot when I woke up, and that was uncomfy, cuz I need space when I sleep. (thats why I never sleep with guys, right? *wink* never ever. Je suis la Puchelle!!!!!!!) and in the morning I had to get picked up to go to my gondoliers rehearsal. It was alright, I helped some of the ladies on the dance for quite awhile, (arlene asked me to officially be "Dance Captain!") and than we blocked the final scene. But arlene was dumb and just didnt happen to tell us about a rehearsal we have on wednesday, when I already have a commitment *glare*. Oh well. The rest of rehearsal went okay, geoff continued to be all geoffy *discriptive nonetheless* and afterwards we went to white spot and ate veggi burgers. Of course, strange coincidences continue to arise in our "just-friend-ship", I looked over top of the tall driunks between our plates, and we had both been pulling the onions off of our burgers, without noticing the other one had been doing so. But maybe I'm just looking for something that isn't there, becaue I love mushrooms and he doesn't *crazy bugger* but still, he has my favourite pizza, and thats just odd. But, he doesnt like coffee, and I repeat *CRAZY BUGGER*. I mean really, thats just insanity talking!
After white spot, I went to work, which was comparativly uneventful (ohhhhh except that I saw James, and god is he ever pretty! and he waved at me and was all sweet, it was cute) but than I went to Brianna's cat-sitting house and had a jolly good time. We talked, and watched part of star wars (I was so confused, brianna translated into crazy for me) ("I DONT SPEAK CRAZY" - "oh but you do, brianna") and than were tired and went to sleep in the lucious, wonderful bed *MMMMMMMMM* and I had all the room I needed. We didn't get up untill 11, and than we went downstairs and what did I find?a bird, obviously tortured and feathers all over the kitchen! it was a tragedy, I tell you. poor birdie. But we cleaned it up and read brainteasers and watched the rest of the movie, so we werent THAT broken up over it. But cats are mean.
I was supposed to get together with Katie to work on our project, but she couldnt find the house, and I had to work at 5:45, so we're gunna have to do it tomorrow or something. Work tonight sucked, we didnt get out till past midnight, and I was the first one out (thumbs down). But I was looking forward to coming back to dads and go on msn cuz my moms house doesnt have it, and I was so dissipointed! Its not working!!!!!!! *frustration* and nobody calls me and stuff, I'm lonely! (ooh on a side note, I finished my book, and it was lovely!)
Tomorrow, I have to work with brianna and Geoff on the Pineapple princess thing for variety night (COME TO VARIETY NIGHT ON FRIDAY, OCTOBER 15th, 2004!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) and work on my project and burn a solo music CD and maybe see dan, and maybe go to thanksgiving dinner at laura's house, cuz neither of my families planned one for this weekend, and dads is on halloween, when I'll be on stage with the boy I like, him all not liking me, and singing about stupid fucking roses!!!!!!!!!!!!!, *deep breath* usually I would just backspace that rant away but I'm trying to be relatively honest in this journal and not make up things that havent happened or do/feel inportant things and NOT talk about them. But that could be a bad idea as this is a public site and people involved in my rants might read them. Oh well, tough shits, they may as well know, In fact if they don't that just shows how bad i am at expressing myself in real life and will give me something to work towards.
Sorry about how the tone of this blog went downhill. I think I'll just leave it here and sleep some. my throught hurts and I feel lonely. And thats so not like a pineapple princess should feel *stomps feet and pouts* *wink*. I love you all, and hope I can talk with you on a non-sucky MSN soon.

PS. Last night I had a dream about the may day fireworks, the second-to-last time that Geoff and alleah got back together again (that part was important), and the time (to quote dan: "I was wondering:"wheres mel", but that I was like "ohhh, thats okay shes under gareths face"") but everything was wonky-acid-trippy-and I was was deathly afraind the one of them (geoff or gareth) was gunna hurt me, and I couldnt for the life of me figure out why, but than I realize its cuz they're both in the mafia and they want me to be a hooker, and so I have to go swimming, but there are sharks. If anyone has some sort of help on what this means, than I would be greatly appreciative of their insight.

2 Comments:

  • I had a dream last night about the prom, whiched suck h-core. I'll lend yo my dream book tomorrow and yo ucan look yours up. So, i havent talked to Geoff about today yet, so I dont know what were going to do! And I have to call Laura AGAIN because she never answers her goddamned phone!

    By Blogger Brianna, at October 11, 2004 10:20 AM  

  • I'm so out of the loop! I miss you guys... :(

    By Blogger VivaLaPinto, at October 11, 2004 3:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home