Pineapple Island - Home of the Purple Penguins

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

What the SEUSS?!?!?!

Seuss is the new swear. I am stealing that Idea from the Crew show and see I'm allowed, cuz I was there while they made it up (again) see, even if I'm not dating Crew, I'm still honourary crew! wOOt! Hey does anybody know if they taped seussical, I miss it now :( Martha and I sang some of it the other day.... I also was thinking about Music Man.... *sigh* WHo is not afraid of a few nice things...

My eyes are too small, I ahve very large feet, and I'm not very proud of my pitiful *TWEET!*

ANyways I'm gunna go have a shower, and listen to something that isnt sucky.... FIne, its sucky.....

2 Comments:

  • ha
    i'm singing "all for you" for my placement classes audition at ccpa.
    i'm sick of the seuss songs that i worked with...so i'm glad i can sing this one well and did not work with it before.

    By Blogger Laura, at August 12, 2005 8:20 PM  

  • hahah hopefully ou do a better job of it, than I did :P "All for you" was uncomfortably low for me, and I was never actually taught the tune, so I just kinna guessed along:P It was fun pretending I did all that stuff for kevin though :) (Pseudo-Ex-Boyfriend From A Play)

    By Blogger Pineapple Princess!, at August 13, 2005 9:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home