Pineapple Island - Home of the Purple Penguins

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Wisdom teeth suck

SO yesterday I had all four of my wisdom teeth taken out. I have track lines on my arm like a heroin addict, stitches all over my mouth, and this aweful nauciousness whenever I try to eat or drink anything. It sucks. But after the "surgury" I woke up and started to cry, so jenn was there and her mom drove us to the bus stop where we went back to her house, and we've been watching sex and the city and the OC ever since :)

Gareth and I plan to hang out soon. I am pleased, I really missed him, and things are going very well

I'm still considering going out to the movie with Will and jenn tonight, but I'm feeling really sick, so its probably a bad idea

I'm so hot! its really warm upsteairs, and my chipmunk face cant take it much longer!!!

You guys should start commenting more, or I wont bother posting. Its all about the comments people!!!

8 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home