Pineapple Island - Home of the Purple Penguins

Saturday, July 09, 2005

I just don't understand how, you can smile with all those tears in your eyes when you tell me everything is wonderful now....

I miss the old crowd. I mean, I know things werent ACTUALLY simpler than, and I actually think I was prolly more angsty than, but it was good you know... no sex, no drugs, we didnt know about all of the family problems. Back then, my mom was only a bitch, cuz I wasn't allowed to walk alone at night, now I've lost respect because of bigger reasons.

The only problem with this is: what if all the changes that have happened in the past 5 years will happen again in the next 5? I mean will I look at my right-now problems, hopes and desires and realize that I'm stupid? I already look back at poetry I wrote last year and think - "what was I thinking?!?!?!?!?!?!" It makes me sad.

I don't want to change. I like who I am. I just want the world around me to change to fit this person I've become, Because I don't belong here

~~I don't belong here~~
~~~What the hell am I doing here~~~
~~~~I dont belong here~~~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home