Pineapple Island - Home of the Purple Penguins

Monday, June 20, 2005

Alright, you guys all know how messy my room is normally just because I dont go home, so it doesnt really affect me, you know? well we have this appraiser coming to our house to see how much my dad can get, so i had to have it spotless, and its crazy all the stuff I found that I didnt know I had!

In other news, Shane and I have to pretend that we're going out so we can get an apartment with one bedroom. Its kinda funny, we strted to try to come up with a backstory, and than decided it was easier to just go with his and Laura's backstory. but where does that leave laura? long story short, to anyone who asks, shes his sister... incest is BAD :P.

Anyways, I'm off to dance. more updates later!!!! (L)

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home