Pineapple Island - Home of the Purple Penguins

Friday, June 10, 2005

I wish I was special, Youre so fucking special....

Alright, so thngs are going pretty good in mel-land. thank you ALLEAH for commenting!!! (oh, and alana, you're one of my favourite commenters also:D) So, Things have been good like I say, we're an hour and a bit into "Shoot-2-kill" and I am still in the game:P I'm glad that you can't get shot in other people's houses, cuz otherwise Shane's and Brianna's tonight would be carnage!!! ( For anyone who doesnt know, Shoot2Kill is a grad game, with waterguns and stalking)I bought a small but well thought out present for Brianna, and I really hope she likes it... I also managed to get all expenses paid off, and buy some playtime(alchohol) for tonight, with the money I made this week selling HarbourLynx tickets (If anybody wants one, theyre $5 off!)

K, do you guys ahve any IDEA how many colories are in coolers? See thats what I usualy drink, because 4 will get me good and sloshed, but tonight, I'm getting vodka and mixing it with Diet coke, cuz There are 280 calories in ONE COOLER!!!!! way too many for me :S If I were to drink coolers tonight, I wouldnt be able to eat ALL DAY! and thats re-god-damn-diculous! (to quote... someone.... probably dan... or nolan.... or shane for that matter)Speaking of eating... I ate so badly this week, I probably gained back all the weight I lost before.... for example, I told mmyself that today I wouldnt eat Ice cream.... ensetad somehow I convinced myself it would be okay to eat fries..... dummy :S

OKay so the current plan for next year... Live On Cadboro Bay Rd. with Jenn and Shane. One Bedroom, one Bath, cable for free and Internet. We will be paying about $500 per month without travel back and forth to Nanaimo. So if we work 20 hours a week, we'll be able to make it!!! and considering we should be working at least 40 hours, We'll be well off.

I dont know what else to tell you.... Seussical auditions were fun.... I'm HOPEING against hope that I get a good part, but another person going for the part I want is Crystal Cashmore, Brianna and Rosie, all of whom have a chance at it..... DAMN:P

Even so, it should be fun. My birthday is in the middle of it again this year, and if anybody plans to get me anything, PLEASE dont. Unless you want to make me something, or contribute to the get-mel-an-apartment fund.... But making me something would be awesome:D:D:D ANyways, that pretty much all I have to say... most interesteing things going on in my life I'm not allowed to talk about, and I hate that.... Hopw much easier would it be if you hung out with people and they said exactly what they thought... dating would be hard though. - "God your ass is huge!" "Thats okay, I think you smell bad" "Alright, Good bye then" "Good bye". It would be harsh. There are lines!!!! SPeasking of lines, go see the plays at dover, friday and saturday at 7:00. $5 at the door!!!!

3 Comments:

  • if I get money, and half a chance, I'm going to embarrass you with all the stuff I'll make you. Can't let your apartment stay undecorated! And if Shane doesn't like my art--well! Look who's NOT getting an X-mas gift next year!


    (by that I mean Shane, NOT you! lol)

    By Blogger VivaLaPinto, at June 13, 2005 10:17 AM  

  • I remember that you liked hand-made stuff... and so ... er... damn it. Hi!

    By Blogger barbara_mary, at June 13, 2005 10:35 AM  

  • ACK, not postage!!!! I thought we had a DEAL, dammit!

    By Blogger VivaLaPinto, at June 14, 2005 10:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home