Pineapple Island - Home of the Purple Penguins

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

You could be my unintended

its weird not having a male figure to idolise. I almost always have someone that I'm at least interested in, you know? now, the only people (well, person really) that I have feelings for... well I can't have feelings for them. Its come to a point in my life (thats grade 12 for you) that All the guys around, I'm either not interested in, or I've already slept with :P when you run through all the good guys, than you need to find a new group!!! (or stop being so skanky, but thats not gunna happen)

backbeat, the word on the street is that the fire in your heart is out.... I don't believe that anybody feels the way I do, about you now.... maybe, you're gunna be the one that saves me.

It shouldn't have to be this hard!!! you'd think that if he was the right person, he'd realize it too?

On a lighter note, theres only 27 days of school left before we graduate, plus two exams and than its all over!!! isn't that crazy?!? I can't imagine what it'll be like next september, not going back to dover, I've been going here for five years (plus two summers, this summer, if you count arts alive)

I don't know what I should do with my life. Next year, if I dont get into CCPA, I'm going to stick around in Nanaimo, and make some money, so that I can afford to go to victoria or vancouver

Anywhooooooooo, thats the blogger update for you folks.

3 Comments:

  • Jenn showed me some pics of you @ prom! That was some dress you had! purty purty!

    By Blogger Unknown, at May 11, 2005 10:07 PM  

  • What's up with people liking that "wonderwall" song? I find it quite, quite random (though not random in a good way, ex. "Detachable Penis" by Primus) ... well, rock on

    K

    By Blogger K, at May 15, 2005 5:37 PM  

  • I dont know why I love it as much as I do... i guess i relate to it... its very pleasing to the ear and very quotable

    By Blogger Pineapple Princess!, at May 15, 2005 8:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home