Pineapple Island - Home of the Purple Penguins

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

hey guys, I know nobody reads this anymore..... its unfortunate I'm sure

since we last talked
- I got a wait-list reply from CCPA
- I hope to go to Capilano in Van instead
- Chris and I broke up :(
- my mom and I are fighting like lions.
- Brianna and I need to start busking for a job.....

anywhoo........ I really dont have enought news to justify a post, but if you want more, youre welcome to comment, and let me know what you want to know!!!

2 Comments:

  • Hey Mel! Hope everything's going well, thank you for the comment you left on my blog! :)

    Sorry to hear about you and Chris, and about your mom. ahh life. So many ups & downs.

    If you did see me at the bus stop - I dont think i saw you. Usually when prepping for an adventure on the public transit system, i am listening to music and in my own little world as usual hah!

    feel free to e-mail moi anytime @ alana_rose56@hotmail.com ! Have a good one!

    By Blogger Unknown, at April 19, 2005 11:42 PM  

  • I for sure still check every day in hopes that Mel has updated! And now I'll rejoice! Yay! (<--Me rejoicing!)

    That's so horrible about you and your mom, as you had a good set up there. But at least you get to hang out with your dad, who always seemed cool to me.

    I'll see you Friday!

    By Blogger barbara_mary, at April 20, 2005 10:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home