Pineapple Island - Home of the Purple Penguins

Thursday, January 20, 2005

In response to Brianna's "what do you want" post I would like to say: I want Adam Brody. He's just so pretty!!! BY the way, thats not my real answer. I will think about it more and get back to you. Oh, and I want better hair.

Annnnnnyways. Nothing is new. I have no life. except, OOH I do! k, yesterday I went downtown with Laura and we ate at Acme, and she ordered this awesome sushi thing, and It was awesome. Shes so much fun to talk with and hang out with, even when we aren't talking a lot. Brianna: how come you didn't come to MIANP yesterday?

I must sleep or I won't go to school again tomorrow
Melly

I am feeling: Tired, and sore, But content
I am listeing to: Think of Me (for my audition)

2 Comments:

  • Hm Acme has a fantasmo atmosphere but I have not tried anything besides the sushi and the nachos (accompanied with atrichoke dip!:D ).Both of which were delectable, but i have yet to venture beyond those appy's.

    By Blogger Unknown, at January 20, 2005 11:14 PM  

  • Sean and I are planning to go to Acme soon, I am going to see if I can finagle it for Valentine's Day. However, if he agrees, and he knows he'll have the money, we have to book, like, NOW. Cause Acme is crazy on holidays, apparently.

    By Blogger VivaLaPinto, at January 22, 2005 10:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home