Pineapple Island - Home of the Purple Penguins

Sunday, January 16, 2005

The Killer condom vs. Babe

The past couple of days have been uber-crazy and such. "Every morning when I wake up, it all seems like a bad nightmare. But then I reach for my groin and face the absurd facts once more. " - Luigi Macaroni in "The Killer Condom" (a german film) Laura and Brianna and I watched it at Brianna' house on Saturday night. It was fairly excellent, about a condom who bites off male genetalia. On Friday we had Birthday dinner for Jenn at Boston Pizza which was neat. Ferries are expensive, but I bought some. For Barbara, as I have nowhere to go. It was relativly well recieved. But shes not getting any more pressies for a very long time. lol. Than on Saturday I boxed up my life to move from mom's house to her boyfriend Rogers house (up in Sherwood forest!) and than went to work, than went to Brianna's. I had an awesome time with my girls. We watched movies and talked till like 4:30! Than today, I intended to do my homework, but got caught up in cleaning my room. It took me all day, but I was successful..... Sorta. Than tonight I hung out with Geoff, which was awesome, because we're awesome. But now my sister thinks he's my boyfriend. But she is crazy. And won't listen to reason or clear facts. Such as: we're not going out :P I hear that has something to do with it haha.

Tomorrow I have school, hanging out with Kels (YAY!!!!!!) and than studying with Kate for Geography.

Current mood: Bored
Listening to: the dryer behind me


"Life is too damn short and fucked up to go through it silently loving someone and never telling them how you feel. Fuck the consequences, fuck the implications of the actions, to hell with it all... whatever happens as a result is better than the nothingness that is inevitable with silence." -Janis Joplin (ps- Iloveyou)
"Without music to decorate it, time is just a bunch of boring production deadlines or dates by which bills must be paid." - Frank Zappa

4 Comments:

  • teehee! my dad lives on sherwood drive! w00t for robin hood.

    By Blogger Unknown, at January 17, 2005 1:02 AM  

  • you know what, I am putting my foot down. I shall be informed of the next gathering, and I shall make my way to it, come hell or high water! I miss you guys, and am insanely jealous that you are spending time together w/out me. Sot here. :P

    By Blogger VivaLaPinto, at January 17, 2005 5:02 PM  

  • Did you know that in South Africa men think that the wife is a slut if she asks him to wear a condom? Also, it is widely believed, (and I quote) that "vaginal lubrication is a sign of infidelity." HOW MESSED UP IS THAT!

    By Blogger barbara_mary, at January 17, 2005 8:49 PM  

  • Janis rules.

    By Blogger RahX, at January 21, 2005 1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home