Pineapple Island - Home of the Purple Penguins

Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Many days of laughter and fun

It is interesting, because I know that nobody but myself, and perhaps Alleah reads my blog, and still I feel guilty when I have not posted for long times. Even so, things have been resolved with Tim, which makes me feel good, I don't like having things uncomfortable with people I am around a lot. Even now just thinking about Rachel makes me vair vair upset. While I am totally comfortable with Tim and Laura and luv them both as friends, I still get uncomfortable when I am talking to Laura and she is surrounded by Timosity. See its not that I'm weird about Tim specifically, but if you were speaking to someone and they were surrounded by snakes or they were "bugged" (like opther people can hear what I'm saying) or were wearing a suit made of someone else, It would throw you off a little right? Its just odd. But I love seeing them happy. Speaking of happy, I enjoyed Briannas party vair vair much, there was almost no drama and conflict was at a minimum. Furthermore, I spent the entire night lying with the guy I am not in the least interested in! Which is very comfortable, you don't have to worry about looking good or being a strinking conversationalist, you can just relax and BE.... Monkey is the greatest! But other than him I really enjoyed having coffee this weekend with Brad. He's quite fantastic, and other than his very quiet voice, which my deaf ears cannot hear, I would really like to learn more about him.
Also in recent news, I have has a very fun weekend with Brianna and Laura and everyone else. (thanks, its been a rough couple motnhs, and I'm amazed that some of you still associate with me)
Enjoy your days my darlings, and please comment. If nobody comments, why post?

8 Comments:

  • yay, finally, postabbbbbb!!!! (somehow, it warranted multiple "b"s) Yes, I am surprised how calm the dinner was tonight what with me and Geoff in close proximity for many hours. I hope we proved you all wrong! :D

    By Blogger VivaLaPinto, at December 21, 2004 1:11 AM  

  • You know mel....you missed the best part of the party. Me and Geoff making out. But who knows...maybe for christmas we'll be nice :P

    By Blogger Glenn, at December 21, 2004 1:20 AM  

  • I also am quite please at alleah and geoff's ability to stay in a room for several hours and have only minor conflicts! congratulations, lets do it more often (but not too often!)

    By Blogger Pineapple Princess!, at December 21, 2004 1:26 AM  

  • I for one would LOVE to have you around, Nicole...! :D *hugs*

    By Blogger VivaLaPinto, at December 21, 2004 4:06 PM  

  • Nicole you're so busy with Pinto right now, call me when you have a moment and we will HANG!
    But I'm really here to comment to Mel on how I read her blog and hope to see MORE UPDATES! And yes, the Christmas party was fun, but I've managed to loose my mitts that have my OWN name on them! Must find them...I hope Brianna doesn't see this before I do find them...

    By Blogger Megan, at December 21, 2004 8:32 PM  

  • =O!!! I hope you meant PANTO by that, MEGAN!!!! lol!

    By Blogger VivaLaPinto, at December 21, 2004 10:48 PM  

  • Ok I SO meant Panto...hehehe I'm sorry Alleah I'd just finished reading your blog when I made my way to Mel's...haha but you have to admit that typo is a little amusing!

    By Blogger Megan, at December 21, 2004 10:57 PM  

  • thanks guys! I feel loved!

    By Blogger Pineapple Princess!, at December 22, 2004 2:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home