Pineapple Island - Home of the Purple Penguins

Monday, October 25, 2004

In a contemplative fashion

I had a really really good long weekend, on thursday night, after choir I went and worked with the male chorus on the dance a cachucha and we were really successful. Friday day Brianna and I were going to go to a movie, but she had to clean, so I went to see a shark tale (again) with Laura and Nicole. After, I went to rehearsal again, and worked on the dance a cachucha again and was less sucessful with the women, they think they know what theyre doing, when really they don't. Than I went to geoff's house and we went to get a movie. We got the matrix and we watched it. Than I hung out at his house untill quarter to two. That was fun:D I really like that new song that APC covered - imagine by john lennon. On saturday we had gondoliers rehearsal untill 4, and that was really helpful, they changed the finale though and that was a little worrisome. Than I worked untill 12 and went to briannas for the night. she had brought me sugar cookies and a really nice card that *blush* made me cry... cuz I'd been having a bad week. Anyways, we went out for breakfast the next morning and than I went to Panto. After panto, Nicole and I went to the Pita Pit and than Brianna and I and our mothers went to Shall We Dance and I fell in love with ballroom dancing! Anyways, This week is gondoliers, so it should be fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home