Pineapple Island - Home of the Purple Penguins

Wednesday, November 03, 2004

~~~FRUSTRATION~~~

K, what the hell is wrong with Geoff, honestly, I know its not his responsibilty to like me, in fact I really respect that he doesnt give in to suggestion. But be sensitive! Some of the things he does, I would never do, even to my freinds, let alone someone who I knew was head over heels for me. I just wish I could make him understand that I don't have to be "with" him to enjoy his company, and he can make me happy by doing next to nothing! the ass. Perhaps I'm overly sensitive, but I felt purposfully left out by his freakin blog lists of fun people from the gondoliers etc. Of course when I'm around he acts like I'm the only girl in the world. Talk about mixed messages much. Could someone please tell me what Tasha and Nicole have that I don't? I know I'm not really special in any ways, but I'm also not awefuly ugly, or stupid or insensitive.... most of the time.

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home