Pineapple Island - Home of the Purple Penguins

Sunday, January 09, 2005

Have you ever noticed how many songs there are about love? It makes me sad that people write as many songs about breaking up as they do about actually being in love. On the subjest of love which I was about to launch right into, check out Tim's blog at www.timshell.blogspot.com and comment profusely.

I have to say I feel pretty isolated right now. My mom is grieveing Ivy still, dad and vicki are too wrapped up in their own lives to pay any attention to me, and it seesm like more and more of my friends are getting bored of me and moving on to bigger and better things. I'm boring. my worst nightmare has come true.

My feeling: Hopeless
I'm listening to: Incubus - aqueous transmission

3 Comments:

  • Hey man, were still buds. you'll know when I think youre boring ;P

    By Blogger Brianna, at January 09, 2005 9:41 PM  

  • well hey at least you're listning to a good song!
    dont worry after the crap it gets good again.... then bad again... but then eventually good again..

    http://www.sexandthecityquotes.com/

    Thats the page... mine wuz sumwhere on there lol.

    By Blogger Unknown, at January 09, 2005 11:25 PM  

  • As long as you are listening to good music, you are not hopeless.

    I am also troubled by the music. I made Laura a CD and she was like "are you breaking up with me?"

    It was just a bunch of random music, but it was largely breakup music. Through virtue of that being the musical content of the WORLD!

    Thanks for the linkie, by the way.

    By Blogger Tim Banky, at January 10, 2005 4:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home