Pineapple Island - Home of the Purple Penguins

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Quick Post Of Awesome

Hey I'm actually going to school today, oddly enough.... So I only have 10 minutes to post, and talk to Barbara. Things are going good overall, I had SUCH a great weekend with Tahsa and Jenn, and Shane and AJ. I'm glad things are getting better with Laura and Shane. She had something she needed to talk to him about, and finally got around to, so I'm glad that everything got worked out that way. Shane and I are living in Victoria together next year, and I'm looking forward to having him as my roommate. Hes very clean :P. We went in thwe hot tub (EVERYONE and It nearly overflowed, and dan grabbed shanes balls with his toes. I hung out with Geoff las night. We went to Timmys, Downtown and Beban. Tasha's truck is neat. Looking forward to a fun friday... :D


thats it.... theres more, but I have to go to school <3

2 Comments:

  • this is odd...I know I read this post, before we hung out that day, and you told me that you'd be living with Shane. But for some reason, I didn't know until that day?! I don't pay enough attention. YOU SHOULD POST MORE! I demand accounts of your life--and less Jann Arden on the radio! no less than three separate songs of hers in the last hour!

    By Blogger VivaLaPinto, at June 09, 2005 1:30 PM  

  • HEY! I did as you wished, and commented! Now it's your turn to hold up you end of the bargain! I demand a post!

    By Blogger VivaLaPinto, at June 10, 2005 9:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home