Pineapple Island - Home of the Purple Penguins

Monday, May 16, 2005

I AM: blue da ba dee dab a die
I WILL ALWAYS: remember the good times
I MISS: you
I SMELL: like mangoes and lavender
I CRAVE: company
I WORRY: about Shane
I REGRET: nothing.... except that
I LOVE: a really really perfect day... and Pineapple, who was I kidding?
I SLIGHTLY: like techno
I DANCE: whenever I can
I SING: all the time
I CANT STAND: people who try to be something their not
I LOST: my voice yesterday
I LIKE: chocolate, and most of my friends most of the time:P
I LISTEN: to EVERY type of music
I CAN BE FOUND: in the drama room
I NEED: attention....
I KNOW THAT: So much is going to change next year
I HOPE: to stay in touch with everyone
I WANT: to be happy
I AM ALWAYS: critical
I CRY: if I get emotional.... or when I listen to really good songs
I FELL: on stage once. It was funny, and embarassing...
I WILL: try harder
I WONT: give up
I THINK: about morbid things sometimes
I SHOULD: tell you I love you
I COULD: call you
I WOULD: eat a whole watermelon
I DIDNT: call you... and I won't either
I LOOK: like crap
I HEAR: techno "oh fortuna" - Mozart
I HURT: all the time
I HATE: myself... and everyone else :P
I FEAR: being alone
I DONT: know all the answers
I FEEL: lonely
I CARE: about you guys
I AM ALWAYS TRYING TO: lose weight
I HIDE: my brother's things
I WRITE: poetry... and songs
I PLAY: whenever I realize that I've become wrapped up in my own little world
I LEARN: from Tim
I WILL BE: sucessful.... I'll win a Grammy or something:P
I SAY: things I don't mean to hurt you
I DONT THINK: about World Issues as much as I should
I LOVE TO: feel butterflies
I ALWAYS: dig myself in too deep
I HAVE: done things that hurt other people
I BELIEVE: that things will always work out in the end if you follow your heart
I NEVER: want to cry over you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home