Pineapple Island - Home of the Purple Penguins

Saturday, July 16, 2005

I looked in a mirror today, and wondered who would take a picture of such an ugly person

Caffeine is cool

I have it a lot

Can you tell????

Arts ALive is full of slutty and skanky people
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I'm one of them

I'm talking to Gareth again, cuz it was his Birthday present that I forget about the things that make me mad about him, and that was awesome. I am so glad!!!

I got the "armour for sleep" CD today. Its pretty good.

I dont like immature people.... it bothers me a lot when people talk about each other behind their backs (and I know I'm a hypocrite, we all are!!!!)

Theres so much Drama, I'm trying not to get involved in at the moment

AJ kissed my cheek like a seal today :D

Where's jenn???

I like double spacing

A

LOT

:D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home