Pineapple Island - Home of the Purple Penguins

Thursday, August 18, 2005

Emotions are running high these days

Brianna was being particularly insensitive, about something I was partcularly sensitive about, and it felt like she chose stephen over me a couple of times.... Adn I understand that, I really do, but it still sucks.

even worse, the thing she was insensitive about, she was right. WHich is bad on two levels. I hate being wrong, and therefore may become resntful, and on the other.... well she knew something that someone else said that hurt my feelings. a lot.

I dont want to work tonight!!! I want to crawl in a hole.

or jump into one, a very deep one, and see what happens when I hit rock-bottom

good bye

2 Comments:

  • I'll stand at the bottom of the hole and catch you. Then we can drink tea.

    Love you melly mel and dont forget that <3

    By Blogger Kate Patrick, at August 18, 2005 3:39 PM  

  • Hey you.
    Don't be blue.
    Do you need a tissue?
    Or...your left shoe?
    I could do,
    With some chew (gum).

    *cough*

    Feel better. I hope your sensitivity level is going to be ok.

    Sex and the CITY! *Mel repeatedly running into Megan*

    By Blogger Megan, at August 19, 2005 12:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home