Pineapple Island - Home of the Purple Penguins

Sunday, August 14, 2005

Graveyard shifts are bunk

I have now been up for 22 hours straight. I got off of work a half hour ago, so I dont thionk I'll be able to sleep yet, Ive got a LOT of caffeine runing through my veins :P I might work graveyard again tonight (11-7) But I think I'd much rather just stay at Briannas!!! (games night with the libratorbs tonight!) Woot.

SO I have a hundred dollars for food for this month in Victoria, and thats if I dont spend any of it at all over the next two weeks. Which is unlikely. boo.

Is it weird that I'm listening to all the christmas music I have on my computer? Right now Its "Jingle Bell Rock" :D I enjoy it.

OKay, I'm going to take a leaf out of briannas book and recap the past couple of days:
Monday I Had the first day of choreography in the morning, It was this class with Candice, Shannon, this girl Anna, and me, taught by Miss Kirsten, all about CHoreography, and how to choose music and write it out and everything, So I chose the song "Alien Angel" by 3, and made a dance about the conflict between Science and Religion. I titled it Galileo's Dogma. I enjoyed it very much. Than afterwards Nicole Picked me up, and we spent some ver needed nicole and mel time together. We went to the beach and laughed at the babies and old people and single moms who made friends. We saw my sister there, it was awesome. Chatted to Brady on the Phone, cuz it was his Birthday! Nicole and I went to her house, and than she dropped me off at glenns where I hung out for a couple of hours. Than glenn told me about this BBQ going on at Geoff's house, so I decided to go, so I hopped on a bus and there I was! The downside to that party was that out of 7 people in the room, I had screwed around with 5 of them. These numbers depressed me. *shrugs* not enough to change my ways. Honestly, Its just a coincidence... I hope :P The guys and I stayed later than anyone else playing video games:P

Tuesday I went to the CHoreography thing again, I could barely move My muscles were so sore! Holy crap, I had to roll off my bunk bed to get out. I havent dont class since October, and we did a 45 minute Barre! It was crazy. Scrapped all the choreography I had done, because I hated it, knew I had to start again the next day. Met Tasha and AJ at the Mall, and than went to AJ's band Jam... It was alright, kinna slow... I took a bus home, and was going to go to sleep early, but enstead I watched a movie with Martha (SPanglish, 4 1/2 stars out of 5) and than chatted with her for a long time. Than watcehd another movie.... (Hitch, 4 stars out of 5) SO by the time I actually got to sleep it must have been 2.

Wednesday Slept in and had a headache, so I missed the dance thing :S I felt really bad, especially cuz I really wanted to do it...

I cant rememebr how, btu I got tot Lauras house for the large get-together in progress. I saw a lot of people I wanted to see, and Had a ton of fun. HOnestly, I think that was one of the best parties of this year. I slept over at Lauras with Brianna and Barabara. Kevin stayed there till 4. AM :O

Thursday I had to get up 5 hours after Kevin left to catch my 9:11 BUs, I met a reall cute lady with a baby, who laura and brianna a and I saw when we wnt to protection Island. she just wanted to chat about everything. I guess it must get pretty lonely being a single mom... SHe coulnt have been older than... 22? ANyways, We did Choreo again, more super-fun, I didnt feel prepared, but a lot more so than yesterday!!! My work lost my cheque, SO i had to wait for money :S Oh well. I hitched a ride with my dad back down to the villes so I could get dressed for STefs welcome home party at glenns house! SLightly low key, but still lotsa fun. Tasha picked me up, and we went for coffee before she and AJ drove me home and than let me fall asleep on them....

Friday Last day of CHoreo, so we worked extra-hard to have it all ready so that when a couple people came in they'd get to see what we'd done. Overall, I found the course extremely valuable. Jenn saw our presentation, and than we went back to her house, and than leapfrogged back to my house via dad. Ont he way AJ called and was all "I'm bored, come love me" and I was like ok, come have mediterrainean dinner with my family and me and jenn! and so it was neat. After TAsha got off work, she came and picked us up and we went to Jenns again. Drank a little, had a few laughs, Jenn and I went to bed SUPER early, like, 12.

Saturday Got up early this day, around 7:30, and laid low for the first part of the day. I got a call from my manager around 11, asking me to come in for graveyard, so that was cool. Tasha, Gareth, Kevin, Brianna and I went to the Czar, and had coffee, I had a mint mocha chip frappucino with no whip. It was pretty good, I'd have it again. Tha Cora called, and we went to see Wedding Crashers!!! It was SOOOOOO good, I would have to give it 4 1/2 stars out of five. It was so much fun, with just the rights amounts of crude humour. :P COra and I went back to my house and had a really lazy evenning. Than at 10:30 My dad drove me to work and her home. SHe got to go to sleep, whereas, I haven't been yet! I'm up to 23 hours though, because I worked for 8 hours. I saw Jeremy, Tasha, AJ and Syd on my 1st break at 12:30, which was awesome, and than I got a really relaxing second break where I read the paper. Weird. I'm such a grown-up.

I want rainbow coloured puddle boots.

The Gypsy Kings are super-awesome.

HOnestly kids, sleep is important. ANd have your ice caps with OPrange juice enstead of milk. Than its an orange mocha frappucino! :P (a la zoolander anyone?)

*hearts*

2 Comments:

  • Make Up Sex


    “Moonlit pathway. Dimly lit park, no one in sight. The bench is hard against my back, so unlike the bed I waste my days away in. The stars were out that night in full force, the light radiation minimal in the park. Depression gripped like an iron fist. I won’t cry. Real men don’t cry.
    A Vixen approaches down the pathway. Long legs, luscious red lips, just enough make up. I make my leave. She follows. Short black skirt, light blonde hair, piercing blue eyes. You can have me, but you’ll never have me. I’m already taken. She sneaks off into the trees. I have no choice but to follow.
    Up against a tree. Back against the bark, still so unlike the bed. Your bed. Desperation mixes with her perfume. Her hand slides up my chest, her lips graze my neck. Your kiss can’t drain me. Knee rubbing against my crotch, she tears at my shirt. Take me…you’ll never have me. She finds my zipper, pulls it down.
    Suck all you want…you’ll never have all of me. She’s done this once or twice. Up she comes, kisses me deeply. Taste my soul, you’ll never have it all. Her blouse comes off. Firm breasts come into my hands. No bra…what a whore. I kiss her neck. Bite it. Throw her against a tree. You can have my pain…but never me. Skirt goes up. Black silk panties go down.
    Her breathing quickens. In I go. Up against the tree. There’s no stopping us now. Her moaning awakens a bum dozing on the other side of the park. Do you still think you have me? She pulls me out, turns around. Good, I don’t want to see your eyes. I re-enter her. More moaning. Who cares if I’m good? I’m better than good with you. Nails into my thighs, she’s screaming now. This isn’t me you have. Oh no, this isn’t me.
    I finish, quickly. What a mess. She turns to face me, dressing. Eyes trying so hard to pierce me. No.
    ‘I want you.’
    Whore.
    I turn and walk away. I’m coming to you.

    “You left your door unlocked. I had the key anyway. Fake Picassos. Perfect Feng-Shui. Pure white walls. Fake flowers, you always loved fake flowers. Burnt out candles and the smell of incense. Your diary is open. I made you write. How could I hurt you so? You’re a goddess in your own right. Your bedroom door is open. The cat sneaks out, Schnookums.
    There’s the bed, the bed I live in. You’re asleep. A sleeping princess. Bra-less. Angelic. I sneak in beside you, under the white down comforter. You stir, and see me. Unexpected no? Pain flashes in your eyes. More as you smell her perfume. Understanding slowly dawns. She didn’t take me. She couldn’t take me. I am always yours.
    ‘Forgive me, for everything. I am yours. Forever yours.’
    A flash of the fight crosses through your thoughts. Broken vase. Such anger, such passion. I’m burning.
    ‘I’m sorry, so so sorry Baby.’
    That tone, I melt. You know. I know.
    Memories of anger, jealousy, pain, frustration. Banished in our kiss.
    You know. I know.
    I am yours. You take me.
    My shirt hits the floor. My pants follow. Two in one night. Always the tragic playboy.
    My hand finds your thigh. My fingers move slowly. I am yours. With purpose, I move forward. White silk panties…leave those for now. I find a breast, my tongue finds a nipple. Slow circles. I know you. I have you. Nails into my back. Gasp…gasp. I know you. You kiss me deeply, taste my soul. Devour it.
    My hand moves south. Fingers sliding inside. Gasp, moan, gasp. Your breath is hot against my chest. You bite down and wait for the fun part. Pull me out. Soft strokes. I harden immediately. You know me. You have me.
    In I go. You hold on tight, slide on top. My angel. My devil. White panties on the floor. When did those come off? Hours move in the space of a second. Time, what’s time? I give you my everything. Breasts in hands, traveling. Slow caress, hard grab. You cling close, shudder, feel the orgasm take you. What’s that now? The third time? I’m falling. My angel, take me.
    I finish, hard, fast, full. Simultaneous climax.
    In my arms, My Angel. Listening to my heart beat. Soft breasts against my chest. The perfect Feng-Shui. White walls with Fake Piccasos. This is where I truly belong. This bed. Our bed.
    You know. I know.

    By Blogger Glenn, at August 14, 2005 10:59 AM  

  • nice one glenny. I know I'm impressed

    By Blogger Pineapple Princess!, at August 14, 2005 1:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home