Pineapple Island - Home of the Purple Penguins

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Burn baby burn... disco inferno!

SO tonight, after my multitudes of interviews and LAME-core singing lesson, in which I lost my voice, and couldnt do anything right, Tessie and I had a fantastic Disco-bath-bomb, bath in my tub. Well first we went into my Hot tub, but my dad said that it was too chloriney, so we had to go and have a shower, but I though - wouldnt it be neat if enstead of waiting in the cold to have a shower, we had a bath enstead, and I just got a bath bomb from my Interview at Lush, so hey *light bulb*, we got in the bath and the rest is history... Singing disco songs, discussing the weirdness of our friendship, and making plans for our house together.

"my feet look like beans.... no, bok choy"

I love my life sometimes

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home