Pineapple Island - Home of the Purple Penguins

Sunday, March 05, 2006

"Then look for me by moonlight/watch for me by mooonlight/I'll come to thee by moonlight, though hell should bar the way"

Work today was short. Short and tres bunk! I dislike it immensely. The people there are sweet, but the job sucks more then is imaginable. I am looking forward SO much to Disneyland and Coachella, even if it means not getting a sandwich or cigarettes for a long time. I have ravioli for tomorrow, Thats exciting. And Brady said he'd pay me. It might not happen, but I have my fingers crossed for money! lol

I'm tired. and bored. I've been very moody lately (like for the past month), I will snap at my friends and parents for no apparent reason, or be exctatic, or burst into tears. Its like PMS, except forever, or at least it seems that its been forever...

(***I dont want to get manic-depressive again, its the scariest thing in the world, not being able to control the way that you feel, overreacting to everything... I'm so scared***)

Focus

(oh, sweet black waves in the moonlight)

*whispers* I want...




*****************************************************************************

You just remember what your old pal said
Hun, you've got a friend in me
We stick together, we can see it through
'Cause you've got a friend in me

Some other folks might be
A little bit smarter than I am
Better and stronger too
Maybe
But none of them will ever love you
The way I do
Just me and you, babe

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home