Pineapple Island - Home of the Purple Penguins

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Look at the stars, look how they shine for you....

Uneventful..... hung out with Martha, cora, drew, stef and kevin, watched rent.

saw jenn. she is ill. :S

went to dinner with my mommy. she was less crazy, we might go to italy together! If I get a degree in something :P

QUestion of the day (please answer, I am extremely curious.) if there was a song that makes you think of me/describes me or our friendship what would it be?

thinking about what songs remind me of which people:
Brianna - lost together - blue rodeo, flower duet, keane - somewhere only we know
Laura B - loch lomond, ballroom blitz
alleah - short people - randy newman
Jenn - Hide and seek -Imogen heap
Martha - feel good inc. - Gorillaz, la vie boheme - rent, On a slow night - metric, the noose - APC, lateralus - tool
Geoff - Brick - ben Folds five, favourite things - incubus
Cora - Green eyes - coldplay, bonny portmore, Keane - walnut tree
Tasha - nine inch nails - into the void
Rosie - somebody to love
Shane - any incubus song particularly aqueous transmission, army - ben folds, Jimmy eat world - hear you me, unintended - muse, feelin' good - muse
AJ - planet of the Apes - MSI
Barbara - little sister - rufus wainwright
Laura M - smile like you mean it - Killers

If anybody else wants to know theirs, feel welcome to ask!

I am currently: shellshocked from domino
and listenening to: Keane - walnut tree

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home