Pineapple Island - Home of the Purple Penguins

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

sh-shake, shake it, feel good

This has been the weirdest weekend. And its shaping up to be a pretty odd week too. What with V-day, a slight head cold, all the complications that go on with me and Gareth on V-day... I mean, I hope its understood now that we're just going to a movie for a good time, as friends? Maybe.

I dont even know all the shit that happened at the Toga Party, but theres a fairly comprehensive list of Down with Love (Up with Lust!) antics on the Failing Blog ... I think I mostly feel bad, about the fact that I don't feel bad, if that makes sense. I did something generally frowned upon by society, and I really couldn't care less. SO what does that tell me about the way I'm fitting into society? not that I have a real need to "fit in" (Obviously), but a functioning member of society would be nice :P

Anyways, Plan for tonight, go to work, (soon, really) when I get off work, Gareth and I are goping to see Narnia, (again) and then taking our respective busses home again.

Wednesday, I think I'll be working an 8 hour (Real shift!) or at least a 7.5 before I have to go to my voice lesson at 5:30. (Theyre going really well, by the way, I think. I've only been taking them for, 4 weeks? and I already can feel an improvement! We're goping to start singing this really gorgeous french next.)
After voice, I'm probably going over to shanes.

Thursday I might work, I'm not sure. But after work I have plans to finally see nicole! I miss her, shes great.

Friday, no set plans as of yet, but I'd like to see Jenn. We don't hang out often enough anymore

Saturday I have a games night that I might go to with my step-mom, and my dad. I'm not sure yet.

*sigh* I know it doesn't sound like a crazy week.... But, well, we'll see I suppose.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How I feel: Sick
WHat I'm listening to: Laura's dog barking; and Feel Good Inc. by the Gorillaz

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home