Pineapple Island - Home of the Purple Penguins

Sunday, January 29, 2006

Yesterday was a very half and half type day.

Cora Slept over on Friday, which was nice. I made cake. we watched The Fast and the Furious, and went in the hot tub. I am a steak.

then on saturday I went to work, and left early cuz I was feeling gross. STill. I went to shanes house in the afternoon, and it was cool. I got a weird vibe from him, still trying to work that all out.

I went to the coarse show at dover, which had it positive and negative moments, I really liked the opera, it was funny. and nice to be backstage and on the catwalk again, it feels like home. So does shanes house, possibly because its remnants of what I lived like in victoria, and mixed in a whole lot of the drama room

Martha is a contradiction for me. I really want to let her know that shes not juyst a sexual object, but she totally is for me. More then that sure, because we have this whole childhood friendship thing, but theres also the "sex changes everything" vibe :P if that makes sense. very contradictory....

ANyways after the show we all went back to shanes. ANd as everybody knows i dont really smoke weed, and I did. A LOT of it. plus I hadnt really eaten much that day, so I got REALLY REALLY sick. I was all throwing up and stuff, it was not pleasant. I can't remember a lot of stuff except that I was REALLY WHITE! and shane kissed my cheek. which is weird. Him showing any kind of affection is wierd.

Anyways that was my day.........

I dont really have anything else.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home