Pineapple Island - Home of the Purple Penguins

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Blogging blogging blogging...

sooo... update on life right? I've been getting really frustrated with people lately, sometimes justifiably, and other times totally unreasonably. People seem to be totally flaky, its weird. Idunno, I've been minorly freaking out at all of my friends lately, so its probably me. but when someone ditches you to do soemthing specific which you say is ok, and then they do something else thats a bitch and a half.

And I kinda have a little crush on someone I probably shouldnt... thats always unfortunate, it makes things so frustrating.

On Sunday I had my Bard to Broadway audition, it went alright, I totally rushed my monologue, but the song went okay, and Hillary was impressed at my range, which is a good sign.

Tyler fitzgerald was there. thats was nice, i had a crush on him in grade 8, when he was in grade 12. *girly giggle*
anyways g2g (L)

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home