Pineapple Island - Home of the Purple Penguins

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Victoria etc.

Sorry I haven't posted in so long guys, I have been super busy in Victoria, and I don't have internet access except at the library, which closes at 6 most days (I get off work at 5:30, and it takes a half hour to get here) However, you all are welcome to call me, at my victoria number, which you can get from Tasha, or Brianna, or Laura, or maybe Jenn... Or you couold e-mail me, and I could get it to you. I'd just rather not post it on the internet.

So anyways, I have worked every day since I came down here, except Monday, which I booked off for moving. Surprise! AJ has decided he is probably going to come and live with us, which may be slightly cramped in a one bedroom apartment, and very illegal, so we just have to make sure that our landlord dennis never sees him. Lucky for us, we live on the ground floor and jump out of the window on a regular basis. we might see if we can eventually get a two bedroom, just to give us all some more space. Unsurprisingly tasha is quite miffed that her boyfriend is moving to another city without a really good reason. I really hope they don't break up, but long-distance relationships are hard, and I don't know if they can handle it. *fingers crossed* I got into Prima Youth Choir!!!! Its this really prestigeous (sp?) choir, and we're going to mexico in the spring! check it out! http://www.finearts.uvic.ca/~bmore/prima-homepage1.html
Anyways, other than that, I havent been up to much. Laura, her mother, and Brianna were down in town for the fringe festival, so i got to see a little bit of them, I wish I could have seen more.

I am starting a dance class, and tonight I'm doing a drop-in class at the gymnastic's school!:D

Keep in touch! Here's the clue that I gave barbara to help her figure out my phone number so you can all call me whenever you want!! (ALL THE TIME)

Clue: In the Arts Alive 2003 show, "we got _______ Right here in river city". Fill in the blank with the correct word and substitue the letters for numbers to get my phone number!
A-1
B-7
C-6
D-9
E-5
F-0
G-3
H-4
I-2
J-2
K-5
L-0
M-8
N-4
O-4
P-3
Q-2
R-4
S-9
T-7
U-8
V-1
W-0
X-6
Y-3
Z-4

Hee hee, that was wayyy more fun than it should be.

(Oh I went to UVic the other day (yesterday) and they have bunnies that eat out of your hand. Beat that Mal kids! ...sorry, I'm obnoxious because I'm lonely)

4 Comments:

  • YAY


    CONGRATS MY DEAR DOWNSTAIRS FRIEND!

    By Blogger Laura, at September 07, 2005 8:07 PM  

  • MEL! You dont know how incredibly excited I was to recieve a comment from you. Are you lonely too? I have no one here, and I think I need a hug. I promise one weekend I will come and visit you. I actually might be transfering to UVIC next year because sfu doesnt have a law program. Congrats on getting into the chior thingy, you lucky bum you get to go to Mexico!!! Anyways, miss you much!

    By Blogger Kate Patrick, at September 07, 2005 8:53 PM  

  • uh yeah? well our bunnies mate right in front of one of our cafeterias!!!! so u can eat and watch sex at the same time!....

    :s..

    Jenn brown came up for a coffee on campus today and told me all about your jobs and you classes and your choir CONGRATS! livin the victoria life =too pro.

    By Blogger Unknown, at September 08, 2005 4:50 PM  

  • i changed my blog addy its agreenshade.blogspot.com now

    By Blogger Unknown, at September 09, 2005 3:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home