Pineapple Island - Home of the Purple Penguins

Saturday, August 27, 2005

maybe they just felt sorry for my grey hair

My hair went Grey, I bleached the green out of it, and than put brown on it, and its grey... yeah, we're ignoring that

Because on the bright side..... I got two jobs!!! One at a bun shop on the corner of courtenay and government stree, right downtown, and the other is a really close subway!

Of course, theres a downside to that too.... I work tomorrow. And the next day. and I have nowhere to live... Victora city street kid, here I come! Laura offered to let me live at their place on monday-wednesday nights, but still sunday night, I'm a little bit short one place to live. I may hide in a display at a mall

E!!!! I'm totally stoked! hafta go help with supper..... the more work I do, the less likely I will start crying because I'm alone in a strange city! <3

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home