Pineapple Island - Home of the Purple Penguins

Saturday, February 18, 2006

The Show

I went to the show at the scout hut tonight, because nolan's and Geoff's bands were both playing, and I wanted to support them and stuff.

Overall it was an okay show. The screamer in Nolans band was crappy.

There were two severely awkward moments. Gareth walked into the room, took one look at me, turned around and walked the other way. Several moments later, who should walk in but Jordan! and see, had I known/suspected he was gunna be there, I would have prettied up a little so as to not be the (omg, shes SO much less pretty when I'm sober) girl... But I went over and had an awkward "Hi", knowing that he wouldnt come over to me. He's kinda passive in that sense. Hes sick (sound familiar?) I contest that he gave his cold to me, not the other way around.

It was nice to see Brady again. I love that kid. Hes doin bad shit again though... :S crazy bastard.

I am currently: Itchy
I am Listening to: "apocalypse now" by muse (absolution is an amazing album)

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home