Pineapple Island - Home of the Purple Penguins

Sunday, March 05, 2006

God help the mister that comes between me and my sister, and god help the sister that comes between me and my man!

so, party at shanes again last night. I didnt get up to any highjinks myself, and the people who did, probably want to post about this on their own blog... :P

Jean (Shanes mom) said shane and I should go out. I laughed... and felt a bit awkward....

I think, strange as it is (our relationship), martha is the closest thing I have to a sister. Its like, the whole, growing up together experience, that can never be simulated. She can be such a bitch (like when she was making cora faces at me last night! gah, could have killed her), and such a sweetheart, and I love her the same either way :) I mean, obviously, In some cases, thank gad we're not related ;) that would just be wrong :P .... "sisters? We're close!"

I have to work today, and then I'm hanging out with Brianna, doing the whole family dinner thing.

I really wish Gareth would talk to me. Even if he yells and says mean things, it would still be better than this constant avoidance, he won't even be in the same room as me if he can help it!

I'm really looking forward to living with Cora, then later with Martha... I hope we get the place in lantzville!!!!

P.S. OMG GUESS WHO GOT ADDED TO COACHELLA?!?!?!?!!? MADONNA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm seeing madonna?!!!!???!!!?!?!!

My hororrscope: Focus all your attention on some projects that are near and dear to your heart. You've built up so much momentum that it would be a shame to waste it. Keep up your efforts and you'll see results.
I am currently: dry-mouthed
I am listening to: somebody waking up in the other room

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home