Pineapple Island - Home of the Purple Penguins

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

audiobooks are underrated

Lots of crazy highjinks at the 90's party everyones costumes were amazing, like people being pogs, or sailor scouts or powerline, or goth or raver (HOT) got really high and drunk though, did some stupid things :P

saturday night we had the shakespeare party, which was rather uneventful, but fun nontheless. it was ncie to see llowyn again, I dont see him very often :) there was a serious him and cora vibe, I was amused, and used it to get something Ive been wanting.

sunday.... I dont remember.... I didnt work. I worked monday though, and then went out for coffee with martha, and then went to shanes.

Today I didnt work either, but just kinda took a slow day. went to marthas to watch movies, but got distractd with drew and she, and never ended up watching the movies! I guess thats it....

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home