Pineapple Island - Home of the Purple Penguins

Friday, March 24, 2006

Hey everyone:
megs - youre brilliant, you can always make me laugh, even when I'm down in the dumps about something
Laura M - wow, so amazingly talented, but what I really love about you is the way you think about other people in relation to you. Everything seems fresh and neat when its with you
Barbara - very multi-faceted, you can always surprise me with what youre thinking about or talking about now! You really care about your friends, and express it in creative, non-standard ways :P
Cora - What can't I say? youre beautiful, talented, and an amazing friend. someone I want to keep in my life for as long as possible
Llowyn - Unique, caring, talented, a great friend to have on my side
Tessie (Martha) - My sister. I could enumerate all the great things, but one of the best is that we dont need to talk to completely understand where the other one is coming from.
Brianna - like a hummingbird, Involved in so many things at once, shes always got some amazing things planned, but we connect really well when its just the two of us too.
Laura B - wow. spending time with you is always an inspiration. You represent most of the things i wish I was or wish I was better at.
Alleah - You live live to its fullest, if there was ever someone to embody the word vivacious, it'd be you!
Alana - I love your smile, you light up a room.
Nicole - you are in and out of my life, but you brighten it up while youre there with your eccentric twists and your fun loving (sometimes :P) attitude
Shane - What to say? Shane's multitudinous virtues are dificult to slap onto a page. even if you cant always tell, he really does care, hard as he tries not to
Jenn - we connect. I dont even have to talk to you sometimes to tell what youre thinking. Other times you can keep stuff from me :P you care too. even when its hard
Ashley - So unique and creative. If anyone has the soul of an artist its her.
Stef - you are another one of those people I wish I was more like.You always have something positive to say about people, and I really admire that.

I really love you guys. I'm sorry.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home