Pineapple Island - Home of the Purple Penguins

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Stolen from Barbara

1. ONE WISH?
Complete, mind blowing unadulterated happiness

2. ARE YOU A LOVER OR A FIGHTER?
Both. I think passion feeds other passion.

3. WHAT'S YOUR WORST FEAR?
Dying alone

4. AS A KID, WERE YOU A LEGO MANIAC?
I have a picture: me, at about 4, wearing really pouffy purple pants and pigtails, with a stack of blocks higher then my head

5. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF "REALITY" TV?
LAMMME!!!!!

6. DO YOU CHEW ON YOUR STRAWS?
No, I value straws. and re-use them

7. WERE YOU A CUTE BABY?
I was a cute baby, but even cuter in about the 4-8 stage. Its all downhill from 8 :(

8. IS THE SINGLE LIFE FOR YOU?
Yes and no. I like being "with" someone.... But I can be very bad with a roving eye/hand

9. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR KEYBOARD?
grey and darker grey

10. DO YOU SING IN THE SHOWER?
Nope. Everywhere else. and I sing in he bath, but not in the shower... wierd hey?

11. HAVE YOU EVER BUNGEE JUMPED?
Nope.

12. ANY SECRET TALENTS?
well... sort of. My nose mushes, My feet turn backwards, and I ummm... I got nuthin...

13. WHAT'S YOUR IDEAL VACATION SPOT?
I think I'd like to go to venezuela. I dont know if its my ideal vacation spot, cuz Ive never been there... but I hope

14. IS JAY LENO FUNNY?
no

15. CAN YOU DRIVE?
no

16. HAVE YOU SEEN THE MOVIE "DONNIE DARKO"?
Yes!!! It takes a couple of viwings to catch everything

18. HOW MANY LICKS DOES IT TAKE TO GET TO THE CENTER OF A TOOSTIE POP?
Nick Murphy found out in Mr. Bradbury's science class one year. Full lab write up and everything.

19. CAN YOU SING THE ALPHABET BACKWARDS?
If I sign it, I can SAY it backwards:P

20. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN ON AN AIRPLANE?
Yep

21. ARE YOU AN ONLY CHILD?
Nope, two older step-sisters, and a Younger brother and an older step-brother and sister on the other side

22. DO YOU PREFER ELECTRIC OR MANUAL PENCIL SHARPENERS?
electric, it just buzzes away then your pencil is sharp! its spectacular!

23. WHAT'S YOUR STAND ON HUNTING?
If you eat what you hunt, thats OK. Hunting for sport or trophy is sick. And Only animals that arent endangered (Obviously)

24. IS MARRIAGE IN YOUR FUTURE?
I most certainly hope so.

25. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
NO, its all just chicken scratch

26. WHAT ARE YOU ALLERGIC TO?
cedar, when its unfinished. I break our in little bubblies...

27. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU SAID, "I LOVE YOU?"
I Love a lot of people. I think I said love you to cora and martha yesterday after I saw their play.

28. IS ELVIS STILL ALIVE?
Nope.

30. HOW DO YOU LIKE YOUR EGGS?
Fried, over-hard, poached hard, or scrambled dry...

31. ARE BLONDES DUMB?
Some of them.

32. WHERE DOES THE OTHER SOCK END UP?
in the sleeves of sweaters I never wear

33. WHAT TIME IS IT?
11:36 AM

34. DO YOU HAVE A NICKNAME?
Several, depending on who's talking, punkin, jelody, pineapple princess :S (I guess thats more like a moniker), melly belly has become very popular lately :P I'm better at giving nicknames then getting them

35. IS MCDONALD'S DISGUSTING?
Usually.

36. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU WERE IN A CAR?
Last night at 2 AM when Nathan dropped me off after Nolans party.

37. DO YOU PREFER BATHS OR SHOWERS?
Showers when I'm only wanting to get clean, baths when I need to soak (same answer as barbara)

38. IS SANTA CLAUS REAL?
Yes. In the hearts and mind of people (mostly children) who hold the spirit of Christmas

39. DO YOU LIKE TO HAVE YOUR NECK KISSED?
Is that a trick question? the short answer: yes I suppose, The true answer: kissed, bitten, nuzzled, stroked, fingernailed... ummmm TMI!

40. ARE YOU AFRAID OF THE DARK?
no... the dark is mysterious.

41.WHAT ARE YOU ADDICTED TO?
depends on you defineition of addicted... the stage, food, cigarettes, chocolate,

42. CRUNCHY OR CREAMY PEANUT BUTTER?
depends, is it for cookies or toast or PB an JAm and sandwiches. smooth for toast, crunchy for everything else. well, cookies are up in the air... and with babanas, crunchy, definetly.

43. CAN YOU CRACK YOUR NECK?
Yes. I have to.

44. HAVE YOU EVER RIDDEN IN AN AMBULANCE?
no

45. HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU BRUSHED YOUR TEETH TODAY?
once

46. IS DRUG FREE THE WAY TO BE?
It doesn't matter. its your life.

47. ARE YOU A HEAVY SLEEPER?
Yes. or at least I used to be, but I can do things in my sleep. Like have conversations, or move over for someone else.

48. WHAT COLOR ARE YOUR EYES?
Green

50. DO YOU LIKE YOUR LIFE?
Um.... sometimes...

51. LIQUOR OR BEER?
liquor

52. ARE YOU PSYCHIC?
Noto that I know of...

53. HAVE YOU READ "CATCHER IN THE RYE"?
Nope

54. DO YOU PLAY ANY INSTRUMENTS?
Ive dabbled in several instruments, none well. Piano, cello, flute, violin.

55. HAVE U EVER STOLEN MONEY?
Not recently

56. CAN YOU SNOWBOARD?
No

57. DO YOU LIKE CAMPING?
Yes:) its fun on gabriola

58. DO U SNORT WHEN U LAUGH?
depends on what kind of amused I am.

59. DO YOU BELIEVE IN MAGIC?
Yes... like the disney kind:)

60. ARE DOGS A MAN'S BEST FRIEND?
and womans.

61. DO YOU BELIEVE IN DIVORCE?
I don't want to get divorced. therfore I want to marry the right person

62. CAN YOU DO THE MOONWALK?
yes, and on pointe.

63. DO YOU MAKE A LOT OF MISTAKES?
unfortunatly

nope, kinda nippy

65. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
purple grapes

66. DO YOU WEAR NAIL POLISH?
almost always

67. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KISSED?
um... nooo *evil grin* I admit to nothing

68. WHAT'S THE MOST ANNOYING COMMERCIAL?
a commercial for somewhere I've worked, or for a show I want to see, but know I cant. My favourite ones are the telus ones with the animals and the cool music.

69. DO YOU SHOP AT AMERICAN EAGLE?
no

70. DO YOU SNORE?
Yes

71. FAVORITE SONG AT THE MOMENT?
Lover I dont have to love - bright eyes

72. LAST THING THAT MADE YOU SAD?
hahah this is terrible. The OC. I get involved in it wayyy too deeply, and actually get really sad when a character goes through something difficult, or sad.

73. WHAT IS BEST IN LIFE?
FRIENDS. hands down, no qustions asked. Other then them, Performing. I miss it so much....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home