Pineapple Island - Home of the Purple Penguins

Monday, March 27, 2006

What I remember when I think of you, Pt. II

Martha/Tessie:
Where to begin?
-I remember the first day I met you, coming accross the road to bring a card to the new kids, when you were in grade 3.
-I remember hanging out with you on the swingset
-Amy's birthday party in grade 5, it was 60's themed. We watched grease, and it didnt suit
-being in your class for a couple weeks in grade 5
-Seaview... and everything about it
-Genie in a Bottle... need I say more
-Janis' birthday party, "light as a feather, stiff as a board"
-Playing spin the bottle, and making you have your first kiss, with joel in grade 7
-Girls nights, doing makeup and chatting about boys :P
-Crazy for you, our before-show rituals, like linking pinkie fingers and doing the european both-cheek kissing thing
-"I'm a slut, youre a slut, we're all sluts TOGETHER!!!"
-Window peering with you in Bye Bye Birdie
-The multitude of first time experiences that I've had with you... For that matter, second time experiences.... *ahem*
-Watching moulin Rouge in the theatres with you....
-three words: "I'm his wife" - seussical, filled with bright pink cheeks and a purple slutty dress :D
-having been with the same people, and being able to talk about that :P
-On a slow night....
-getting the easiest $5 of MY life, from that french girl, at the toga party
-angel food cake will never be the same, I don't know if you remember this though,its a pretty obscure reference.
-from now on, andrea.
-I remember sitting with you in starbucks and discussing everything
-You coming to visit me in victoria, twice; once, innocent girly sleepover, the other tattoos and not so innocent fun.
-I'm sure you've been at at least 4 of my birthday parties.
-The subtleties that you understand, that nobody else does, because I've known you for so long...
-All the parties: DWL all the years you've been there, several toga parties, martini party, 90's, cast parties for too many things, and parties for the sake of partying.

These, and lots of other things, are what I remember when I think of you.

If anybody else wants to know what I remember: send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to "Mel has a memory", or comment here.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home