Pineapple Island - Home of the Purple Penguins

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

What I remember when I think of you, Pt. III

Cora:
~The first time I remember seeing you, walking into the drama room, with martha. I was jeleous, you were so pretty, and i felt like it was my space...
~the song green eyes by coldplay
~you making my tail for gertrude....
~You and martha in the play you did for festival last year... art imitates life or life imitates art?
~I havent known you for that long. quote from June "Shes a really cool girl, Id love to get to know her better"
~You really make me work for what I want...
~And soemtimes let me get part of it... like that first... firsts are neat.
~we went to see wedding crashers... :D
~two words: hot tub
~ nobody but you could make elbows that sexy.
~Overall hun, I remember the little things, like sitting in your kitchen, and just chatting about life, love and all else. No matter what kind of crazy hijinks I get up to, you are always there.... and able to listen, I just hope I can be half as good to you as you are to me.
~OH, and youre an aweful tease when you want to be :P
~Ten Top Trivia Tips about Cora!
Europe is the only continent that lacks Cora!
A Coraometer is used to measure Cora.
Cora can grow up to three feet in a 24 hour period!
The water in oceans is four times less salty than the water in Cora.
Some hotels in Las Vegas have Cora floating in their swimming pools.
A cluster of bananas is called a hand and consists of 10 to 20 bananas, which are individually known as Cora.
Coraocracy is government by Cora.
It takes more than 500 peanuts to make Cora.
If you drop Cora from more than three metres above ground level, she will always land feet-first!
New Zealand was the first place to allow Cora to vote.
~I think about hanging out with you at my moms house, when we chose stuff to live with
~I remember your HOT costume for the 90's party.
~Youre an astounding person. I am extremely honoured to know you.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home