Pineapple Island - Home of the Purple Penguins

Friday, May 05, 2006

15 truths - stolen from EVERYONE!!!

1. You try too hard to be something that everyone likes. If you just BE yourself then people feel more comfortable, and comfortable people are happy people, and happy people like you!
2. I am SOOO SOOO SOOO happy we're finally working things out. I never meant to hurt you, and selfishness isn't an excuse.
3. We have spent too much time together. I still like you, but I'm hoping we won't see a lot of each other for a little while
4. What you did really sucked. I mean, I don't (and didn't) want a relationship, or even a friendship neccissarily... but it made me feel like a piece of meat... and thats lame.
5. I miss you. I don't know what it is thats pulling us apart, or why we don't talk about it enstead of just having you ditch me all the time, but I'm tired of it. Lets change some stuff.
6. I love you so much. youre always there for me, even when you dont really wanna be there, and youre one of the few people I know whos never blown me off for something stupid. sometimes I wish I could be more honest with you.
7. I'm glad youre home... I really hope you don't believe everything you've heard, because I know its not complimentary. Please believe in me, I need you to.
8. I hate that I won't see you for so long. I hate that I don't know how I feel for you, and I hate that you live so fucking far away... I wish you knew I thought about you at least a hundred times today. Even more then that I hope and wish on stars that you thought about me too.
9. So many times it feels like you've betrayed me, and still I come crawling back to you. That makes me hate myself, and I can't even blame it on you.
10. youre being selfish and stubborn and carrying a valid point too fucking far. all I want is to experience your friendship again. Nothing more, and I swear I will never hurt you again.
11. I'm surprised I dont regret you. youve been one of those steady background friends and I always thought it would bee too weird. Guess not :P
12. youre such a sweetheart to be around. we've shared little snippets of life. I'm glad to have you as a friend
13. You are without a doubt one of the people I aspire to most impress. For better or worse I want to be my best self around you. if that makes me a fake so be it, but I think I should just be around you more... and get into the habit of trying to make you happy.
14. I dont know what happened... I really don't. I never did anything to you. you dissipeared, and obviously dont want to talk to me... and I just wish I knew why.
15. you are majorly talented, and outwardly you have a huge ego.... thank you for letting me see past that to the real you.

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home