Pineapple Island - Home of the Purple Penguins

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

I've seen this on... maybe 4 peoples blogs, and now feel I have to do it myself :P

1. EVER BEEN GIVEN AN ENGAGEMENT RING? I'm sure I have....
2. LONGEST RELATIONSHIP? in one continuous relationship? almost 2 months. If you count more than one relationship with the same person and add them together... probably 4 or 5 months.
3. LAST GIFT YOU RECEIVED? Laura's mom gave be a basket of easter goodies :)
4. EVER DROPPED A CELL PHONE? Mine had dents all over it. But I love it :D
5. WHEN'S THE LAST TIME YOU WORKED OUT? ahahahahahahahaha.... umm..... "work out" like exercise? probably last weekend... I really don't do that much (*thinks* maybe I should get on that...)
6. THING(S) YOU SPEND A LOT OF MONEY ON? California... rent when I have it... gifts for people, food.
7. LAST FOOD YOU ATE? a hershy's kiss
8. FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT THE SAME SEX? hair
9. ONE FAVORITE SONG? Omg just one? well I've been listening to Zombie by the Cranberries a lot recently... or Be our guest from beauty and the beast
10. WHERE DO YOU LIVE? my house in lantzville
11. HIGH SCHOOL YOU ATTENDED: Dover
12. CELL PHONE SERVICE PROVIDER: Rogers
13. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON WHO YOU COPIED THIS: ahaha I think Martha is fabulous
14.LONGEST JOB YOU HAD: just over 2 years
15. DO YOU OWN A PAIR OF DICE? I'm sur, somewhere
16. DO YOU PRANK CALL PEOPLE?: not on a regular basis, but I have
17. LAST WEDDING YOU ATTENDED: My dad's coworker Lori
18. FIRST FRIEND YOU'D CALL IF YOU WON THE LOTTERY: hummm... probably Brianna
19. LAST TIME YOU SAW YOUR BEST FRIEND: At the moment I dont really have a best friend.
20. FAVORITE FAST FOOD RESTAURANT: subway...
21. BIGGEST LIE YOU HAVE HEARD? "I'm fine." or "It's just for a little while"
23. WHERE'S YOUR FAVORITE PLACE TO EAT WITH FRIENDS? Probably Acme
24. CAN YOU COOK? Yes.I dont know how to cook meat, cuz I dont know what its supposed to taste like
25. WHAT CAR DO YOU DRIVE?: I dont drive :(
26. BEST KISSER? hummm..... it depends what youre in the mood for.
27. LAST TIME YOU CRIED?: aha, I cry all the time these days.
28. MOST DISLIKED FOOD: olives... or spicy food
29. THING YOU LIKE MOST ABOUT YOURSELF: I think I have pretty hands.
30. THING YOU DISLIKE MOST ABOUT YOURSELF: my tummy and teeth among other things
LONGEST SHIFT YOU H AVE WORKED AT A JOB? 16 hours between two jobs
33. FAVORITE MOVIE(S)? Rent, Ever after, moulin rouge, gone with the wind, gone in 60 seconds, the lion king.... and thats jutst off the top of my head
34. CAN YOU SING? sorta. I love to sing
35. LAST CONCERT ATTENDED? haha I've never been to a big concert, yet. I guess, the show at the scout hut where geoff's band played
36. LAST KISS?: ahaha... well, i'm not positive.... but nolan I think... ahee
37. LAST MOVIE RENTED: I'm not sure... but probably Rent.
38.ONE THING YOU NEVER LEAVE THE HOUSE WITHOUT: my cellphone.
39. FAVORITE VACATION SPOT?: I dont know yet, I havent been all the places I want to go!
43. LAPTOP OR DESKTOP COMPUTER?: I wish I had a laptop
44. FAVORITE COMEDIAN? robin williams
45. DO YOU SMOKE? on occasion
46. SLEEP WITH OR WITHOUT CLOTHES? usually with SOMEthing on.... but not always.
47. WHO SLEEPS WITH YOU EVERY NIGHT?: My teddy bear. Yes. I still sleep with my teddy bear. is that going to be a problem?
48. DO LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIPS WORK?: I think for me they might work better then regular ones...
49. HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU BEEN PULLED OVER BY THE POLICE? none
50. PANCAKES OR FRENCH TOAST? right now pancakes, but in about 30 seconds I could change my mind
51. DO YOU LIKE COFFEE?: yes
52 HOW DO YOU LIKE YOUR EGGS? scrambled or over hard
53. DO YOU BELIEVE IN ASTROLOGY?: no, but I read my horoscope anyways :P
54. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?: Well I got a message from alleah.... but actually talked to? My dad prolly
55. LAST PERSON ON YOUR MISSED CALL LIST?: My mom
56. WHAT WAS THE LAST TEXT MESSAGE YOU RECIEVED?: Text messageing is lame :P
58. NUMBER OF PILLOWS? 2, unless its mine. cuz its like a couch cushion, and huge
59. WHAT ARE YOU WEARING RIGHT NOW?: PJ pants and the biggest wool sweater ever
60. PICK A LYRIC, ANY LYRIC OR SONG? "try the grey stuff, its delicious, dont believe me? ask the dishes! they can sing they can dance, after all This is France!!!!"
61. WHAT KIND OF JELLY DO YOU LIKE ON YOUR PB & J SANDWICH? strawberry. I considered raspberry, but I like that better by itslef, without the peanut butter
62. CAN YOU PLAY POOL? not well
63. CAN YOU SWIM? yes
64. FAVORITE ICE CREAM?: Rocky road. Or coconut gelato
65. DO YOU LIKE MAPS?: Yes.
66. TELL ME A RANDOM FACT ABOUT YOURSELF: I'm letting my hair grow out to its natural colour
68. EVER ATTEND A THEME PARTY?: I can't remember the last party I went to that wasn't themed.
69. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON?: summer
70. LAST TIME YOU LAUGHED AT SOMETHING STUPID? all the time.
71. WHAT TIME DID YOU WAKE UP THIS MORNING ? morning, hah. 12:20
72. BEST THING ABOUT WINTER?: CHRISTMAS SONGS AND FOOD AND HOT DRINKS AND COMING IN FROM SLEDDING WITH YOUR TOES ALL NUMB!!!!
73. LAST TIME A COP GAVE YOU A TICKET?: never...
75. NAME OF YOUR FIRST PET? Teaspoon
76. DO YOU THINK PIRATES ARE COOL OR OVERRATED?: way cool
77. WHAT ARE YOU DOING THIS WEEKEND?? leaving to go to california. spending a day in van, and a day on a bus
78. BIRTHDATE: July 19
79. WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE: A music teacher
85. ARE YOU ON A LAPTOP?: no
87. ARE YOU SMILING?: um... no
88. DO YOU HAVE ON EYELINER?: I just woke up. So no.
89. DO YOU MISS SOMEONE RIGHT NOW? yes.
90. IF YOU COULD GO ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHERE WOULD YOU GO? venezuela. Or Italy.
92. ARE YOU IN HIGH SCHOOL?: well technically yes, I have a correspondance course to do
93. DO YOU HAVE A CRUSH?: oddly enough.... I do and I dont... not really.
94. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE NAME? Cadence for a girl, and Brody or Rigby for a boy
95. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR BATHING SUIT?: Blue and other blue
. DOES YOUR SCHOOL START IN AUGUST?: I dont go to school... but if I did, it was september
97. DID YOU GO ON VACATION LAST MONTH?: no
98. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN ON A CRUISE?: no sir
99. DO YOU HAVE A SISTER? two stepsisters.
100. ARE YOU UPSTAIRS?: NO. The compter is in the laundry room.
101. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN THE HOSPITAL? yes and no. Ive never had to stay there
103. DO YOU WISH YOU COULD SEE ANYONE PARTICULAR RIGHT NOW? yeah
104. WHAT JEWELRY ARE YOU WEARING?: 15 earrings, a tongue ring, a labret stud, three rings and a necklace
105. WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO AFTER THIS SURVEY? go have some cereal.

4 Comments:

  • i get so jealous when i even open up the page to your blog.... coachella...... makes me cry that im not going to be there. Say hi to emily haines? ahah

    i personally prefer Les Poissons over be our guest. lol

    By Blogger Unknown, at April 19, 2006 1:51 AM  

  • zaaaaaaaammbbay aaaaambay zaaaambay zaaaaammmbay zambayuh ayuh ayuh ayuh oooho. haha

    my dad likes that cranberries album A LOT.

    By Blogger Unknown, at April 19, 2006 3:36 AM  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at April 23, 2006 9:24 AM  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at April 24, 2006 2:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home