Pineapple Island - Home of the Purple Penguins

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

I have very little prose these days

Mother
serene
slender
your tall crystal chalise
sparkles with liquid
I wish you would hold me
like your hold your champage

even
with one gloved hand
away from your body
so I dont spill on your dress
and make a bad impression

Its closer then I am
do you think he loves you?
(happy birthday.)

On being ditched
I sat on the clover hill
waiting for you

there were shredded greenstuffs
and a very low sun

when you decided to come
and show me your beautiful hair

"worth the wait?"
shone your teeth

I bowed my head
I'll take what I can get

forgive me
Forgive the time I take
forgive the hearts I break
forgive the thoughts I think
forgive these tears I blink
away from my cracked mask

Please

forgive my weakness
never my uniqueness
thats unforgivable
I take your words literal
You speak razor blades

Like

The ones kept in a box
beside my bed, where it locks
along with band-aids
to protect my masquerade
Forgive me

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home