Pineapple Island - Home of the Purple Penguins

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

SO

yesterday geoff and I went to Pipers lagoon. I found diamonds:) and a dragons foot. It was very pleasing.

You know who is underrated? Barbara! I've known barbara a long time. I met her in Music man, the same year I met Laura, Brianna and gareth. she was one of the quartet's wives, and she was so cute in her big hat singing the pick-a-little talk-a-little song. :) she has so many quirks.... I think theyre fab. Shes also an amazing poet, and a beautiful singer. and shes gunna be a great mother, someday. she can make ordinary things seems extraordinary, because of her valuminous (I dont think thats a word, but I'm going to use it anyways) imagination. barbara and I... we're not close. but we could be. I think anyways.

"I peer through the window... knock at the door, and the monster I was, so afraid of, lies curled up on the floor, is curled up on the floor, just like a baby boy I cry untill I laugh... I'm afraid of loving women, and I'm scared of loving men. Flashbacks coming every night, don't tell me everythings alright. WHen I allow it to be, it has no control over me. I have my fear, it does not have me" - darkness by peter gabriel... a fairly close assessment of how I'm feeling. That and

WHYYYYYY????

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home