Pineapple Island - Home of the Purple Penguins

Sunday, April 09, 2006

due to my newly discovered bisexuality... In grade nine, I developed sex pants.

so last week, my mother calls me up and says, Its my birthday next weekend, so roger is taking me away for the weekend, would you please look after the cat, and the house? Sure mom, thats fine. May I keep ONE person with me for company? NO! SO what do I do? I had a UNdress-up, spa, Margarita, girls night!

Martha, cora, Barbara and I came over to my moms house between 7:30 and 10:30 (MARTHA WAS SO LATE!) and we made margaritas and did face masks and went in the hot tub. haha, we gave each other nearly naked massages and wore corsets/fishnets/high heels/cute bras and underwears/no pants/little silk slips hahaha

It was really nice... smaller groups, I learned some stuff about everyone I didnt know before, even martha. The more I think about it, the more I figure I already knew that story, but still.... I didn't remember it, thats for sure. and there were a couple things I heard/deduced about cora and barbara that were fairly significant.

ON Friday, I worked till 4, then took the Bus to parksville to meet michelle, who I had only met once or twice, at martha's/cora's/glenn's show, she did lights for jerry finnegans sister and we were chatting on MSN and she was like, you should come to this youth group thing, at first I was hesitant, I must admit, but I went, and it was SOOOO much fun.... I met two pretty boys and a very pretty girl :) we really just hung out, smoked some, made some connections with far-away people, which could always come in handy....

THEN I got a ride to Cora's house, wheer she made me a quesadilla, and I had delicious dessert compliments of stef W. We (cora, martha, stef, steph, rosie, and I) went disco bowling next!!! I was a kitty, with highlighter on my face :D I lost... but I had fun dancing!

Thats as far back as I can remember.....

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home