Pineapple Island - Home of the Purple Penguins

Thursday, April 20, 2006

A new goal

Keep my fat-ass mouth shut. Really. I am seriously going to stop saying things that make me say *SHIT I SHOULDN'T HAVE SAID THAT*

Then again I stand by my assertion that I would rather regret doing something, then not doing somehting, because I would rather live with, "gee I wish I hadn't done that, it didnt turn out the way i'd wanted it to", then " I wonder if he still thinks about me".

I saw someone today in the mall, and I realized how weird my brain can be sometimes.

pfft, try all the time :S

2 days till Cali!!! (Head automatica got added :D:D:D)

2 Comments:

  • Hey Mel.
    When are you coming home from Cali? I'm trying to plan a Laura-is-home-and-wants-to-see-all-her-friends-a-s-a-p-party.

    By Blogger Laura, at April 20, 2006 9:38 AM  

  • HEAD AUTOMATICA!? ARE U SERIOUS!? WTF IM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO JEALOUS MEL, LIKE REAAAALLY im gunna cry.

    By Blogger Unknown, at April 20, 2006 4:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home