Pineapple Island - Home of the Purple Penguins

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Still putting off cali pt II

Yet another survey... fill it out for me to read too! - I got this from Brandon who I met In california, but if you wanna comment those answers about me....:P

1.Your Full Name:
--->Melody Chantal Barta

2. Age:
--->18

3. Single or Taken:
--->SO single

4. Favorite Movie:
--->Gone with the Wind, Zoolander, 10 things I hate about you.

5. Favorite Song:
--->at the MOMENT poster of a girl - metric

6. Favorite Band:
--->The Mars volta, Muse, Metric, Nirvana, Panic! at the disco, Queen, Radiohead, The POstal Service, Coldplay, Ben Folds five, City and Colour, Incubus..... the list is long

7. Kinky or Clean:
--->Depends on my mood... and how comfortable I am

8. Tattoos and/or Piercings:
--->16 ear piercings, tongue, labret and a tattoo of a treble clef on the right side of my neck

HERE COMES THE FUN ... ... ...

1. Do we know each other outside of myspace/blogger/internet world?
--->yes and no, we met once

2. What song reminds you of me?
--->song 2 - Blur

3. Would you have my back in a fight?
---> proably not, Im a pacifist

4. Would you keep a secret from me if you thought it was in my best interest?
--->Yes

5. What is your favorite memory of us?
--->sitting in the Indio Bus station, talking about Tool

6. What is your favorite sexual activity?
--->hahah do you really want me to answer that? probably kissing... (but not just on the mouth:P)

7. Would you give me a kidney?
--->nope!

8. Tell me one odd/intresting fact about you?
--->Pineapples are my favourite fruit and I know more then one song about them

9. Would you take care of me when I'm sick?
--->Yes

10. Do you want to tell me something that you couldn't before?
--->no, not really

11. If I were a candy what would I be?
--->Snickers

12. Have you ever seen me naked?
--->NO!

13. Do you think I'm a good person?
--->I dont know you well enough to know, but I get the feeling you are a good person

14. Would you drive across country with me?
--->sure, why not!

15. Do you think I'm attractive?
--->To a degree

16. Are there ever times when you want to call me but don't?
--->well I dont really have an urge to call long distance and talk to you.

17. Have you ever slept with someone famous?
--->no :(

18. If you could change anything about me, would you? what would it be?
--->I dont know your bad qualities well enough to change anything

19. What is the best advice you can give me?
--->Stay true to yourself and keep looking out for those who you love, it'll be worth it in the long run. oh, and dont eat snow that is any colour other then white.

20.Would you come over for no reason just to hang out?
--->Wel it'd be a long drive.... but if you subsidised greyhound costs, probably

21. Will you post this so I can fill it out for you?
--->seems as though I did....

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home