Pineapple Island - Home of the Purple Penguins

Friday, May 19, 2006

Update post

Okay so whats new...
Last week I went to "Stick it" with Laura. It was awesome, I had such a good time.
I also went for a walk with chris which turned very... high. :P
Then there was a Party at Jordan Tidey's for his going away to Quebec for the summer... it was alright I suppose. I really miss being good with all my friends. Tasha, Gareth, Dan. But Dan was on his way out, and I asked him if we could talk, and he said not right then, but we could. It may or may not be the "Okay I never want to see you again" talk (That one's getting familiar) But all I can do is cross my fingers its not. A couple of times Gareth and I passed each other. once we actually bumped into each other. It sucks. I wish there was something I could do, but honestly I've done all I believe I can. I can't believe what I did was worse then what Martha did (no offence hun) and he and I have been friends wayy longer.

***Its one of the things I wish on stars for***

Saturday, we had a picnic!!! I brought fruit, and there was sandwiches and drinks and sex in a pan, down at the Bowen Park creek thing. It was awesome, we had a really great time.

On monday Alyssa and Chelsea came up to visit me from victoria, it was really nice, we went to Pirate Chips. I went to a Barbecue on Tuesday for Michelle's birthday
Saw Brady on Wednesday Night. jenn ditched me all day thursday, and I watched the OC season Finale (OMG! I cried) that I won't give away so people don't read inadvertantly when they dont want to! Then I read "A Million little pieces" which really was amazing. I was expecting not to like it very much because EVERYBODY said it was so good. But it was. I didnt cry like everybody else said I would though.

Anyways, Work today, then alleahs party. I hope Jenn's OK.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home