Pineapple Island - Home of the Purple Penguins

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

15 things about people

1. I miss you. you are very good. I hate it when youre sad. You're from a different time
2. Thank you for sharing your house with me, you're soooooo generous
3. Thank you for sharing your brain with me. I think a large part of me loves you. I hope you learn to love yourself.
4. I had a very strange dream about you and him last night. I dont know what it means. you were really mean to him in an acting class and then I went to comfort him and he had a really weird look on his face, and started hitting on me. I just don't know if its something either of you would do...
5. Youre cold and hard... I like it. But I hope you care deep down. Youre one of my best friends
6. You and I go through ups and downs, but you are always there when I really need you. we've been friends for so long... I dont think that will ever change. I'm really happy about the new person in your life. called it.
7. I'm sorry things suck at home lately. I knew it would be hard, but I hoped it wouldn't be this hard. I love talking to you.
8. I miss you. hope we can live together at some point.
9. youre selfish. but I love you anyways, we were SO incredibly close and then all of a sudden you were gone, and now I talk to you like... once a week. It was nice to see you last night though. Return my calls more often, and we'll be amazing
10. I don't know if I hope you exist or not. you would make life much more difficult. I hope it comes for you soon.
11. You and I could be really good friends. Its a shame we're both so busy. Youre lots of fun though, and we share some... experiences..
12. I hate you most of the time. Youre SOOOOO self-absorbed, and chose the job over both of us.
13. I don't think I miss you anymore. every once in awhile, when I'm listening to the shows that brought us together in the first place.... and I know that friendship will never work, you've changed so much. I miss the old you, but I'll have to call that a dead person, and mourn that loss only.
14. Things are comfortable with you, youre a lot of fun. I hope youre not wasting your time and money just having fun.
15. I hope things get better for you. I don't know whats wrong, and If you dont want to tell me, I don't wanna know. But I know we've never been close but I loved you as a person since the first day we met.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home