Pineapple Island - Home of the Purple Penguins

Monday, October 09, 2006

Thanksgiving weekend

SO saturday I worked untill 1, left, got my hair cut, went home and started cooking. I made:
-lauras mom's filo things
-mushroom loaf
-potatoes
-gravy
-shane burned the stuffing
-sweet potatoes
- rotisserie chickens from the market
-broccoli
-corn
-cheese sauce
-ambrosia
-buns, butter

There was also
-pumpkin pie
vanilla ice cream
potato salad
wine
orange juice
sprite
booze.

People who came:
Me
Arlen
Martha
Ashley
Will
Nolan
Shane
Nick
Ashley stienbeck (sp)
the other Nolan
Nykita
Shamus
Paige

Overall it was good times. I fucked up some things, but what can you do. Will, martha and I were home for the night, martha left early the next morning, and will drove me to work. work was fun. not. Then I went to will's grandma's house and had another thanksgiving dinner. Will and I drove back up to nanaimo, with numerous interesting conversations... I got so see my gransparents, my brother, sisters, mom, dad and vicki. I saw Jenn and dan for about a minute all combined. (Jenn P.)

home now... good times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home