Pineapple Island - Home of the Purple Penguins

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Packing!

SO I spent the ENTIRE day today, and I mean from when I woke up in the morning, till like 6:30 at night, packing up all the stuff that wasn't already packed up to move to victoria tomorrow, well, later today really :P Geoff came over sometime in the early afternoon, and helped a TON! we did take a break, I lied, walked someplace, did some things.
Then I had dinner with the extended family (vicki's), theyre so sweet.
Met Jenn for coffe, felt like old times :)
Visited with mom.... was better then usual, she surprised me with free money :) that was unusual, and a very nice surprise.
I am making copies of all the CDs that are ripped onto the computer, so That I have them when I move to victoria :)

I like my music, okay!

apparently spencer myers met tool. jeleous am I! *woes!*

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home