Pineapple Island - Home of the Purple Penguins

Monday, August 28, 2006

Hear you me

The finger of blame has turned back on itself,
and I'm more than willing to offer myself,
do you want my presence or need my help?
who knows where that might lead.
I fall at your feet.

It's wayyyy too applicable

Now that I finally have that glimmer of a possiblity of a future, I am moving to a place where I won't run into him at parties or on busses, we won't be in the same place at the same time, he doesn't work in the mall with me, and becasue I'm not on his msn, and we don't e-mail, or talk on the phone.... I will never come into contact with him.

I am sooooo emo. Really this isnt the way I am all the tyime. yesterday I hung out with Laura and her mom ALLLLLL day. Thatw as awesome. today I'm hanging out with Nicole, Brady, ashley then going to a party at Kevins. Then going home and starting to pack. I dont wanna pack, its so much work. Thank goodness most of my stuff Is already in boxes :) Then comes the unpacking and the decorating, and the melding of my stuff with his. I cant forget to go get my pants from AJs and my boxes from Lauras.

I have a bad cold. Im snorty and sniffly all the time.

I have to go get dressed to hang out with nicoleo!

1 Comments:

  • if you let me know when you are going to get those boxes, i can tell the ladies at the office so they expect you?

    By Blogger Laura, at August 28, 2006 2:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home