Pineapple Island - Home of the Purple Penguins

Friday, August 18, 2006

I was thinking about budgeting and thinking about if its worth it to go back to coachella.... so I went to the coachella.com website to remind myself.... and yeah. its worth it. I'm saving my ass off. In the meantime, here are some pictures I found :)




This is the sunset on the first night at coachella. I'm in that crowd somewhere!

This is what anyone I saw on sunday would have seen. I'm at the front of this crowd but you cant see me :(

I'm nowhere near cool enough to have done this. But I saw the picture, and it made me crazy! I want to go back soooooooooooo insanely bad.

Metric at coachella

I miss coachella

Head Automatica At coachella... see that hand pointing on the bottom left corner? Thats shanes hand. I'm to his left.

This was so great, the tent where we saw metric, etc.

My ticket looks just like this....

5 Comments:

  • drool.

    By Blogger Unknown, at August 19, 2006 3:51 PM  

  • So speaking of Metric... kyle cant go.. hes working.. I havnt even told him i have tickets. anyways maybe i could tag along? do u guys know how your getting there? I almost asked this guy to go with me, but i thought that i might probably have more fun with you. So let me know.

    By Blogger Unknown, at August 20, 2006 11:28 AM  

  • staying overnight?

    By Blogger Unknown, at August 21, 2006 1:08 PM  

  • i was thinking about who to go with, and i dont know who id want to go with that would appreciate it, and who'd id havea ton of fun with, so i think i shuold come with you and martha.. well work out the details... oh and my new # is 616-7919.. and i totally have an extra ticket too. I was thinking i should be one of those random generous people who gives it away at the concert though... or maybe ill sell it.

    By Blogger Unknown, at August 22, 2006 1:44 AM  

  • mel! are you going to metric in vic or van!
    call me!

    By Blogger Laura, at August 23, 2006 2:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home