Pineapple Island - Home of the Purple Penguins

Saturday, July 22, 2006

*yawn*

I'm the tiredest person ever.

EVER.

SO last night I get downtown and I see Brady, who I've been trying to get ahold of for literally the past three weeks, and I was like, come to my birthday, like, nowish. and he was all "sure", but then we got there and he saw who all was there and he was like this is not my scene, may I take you out for lunch another time? and I said sure, and we were on our way. Trish, Kellie, Michelle, Janelle, Rosie, Cora, Megan, Darren, Kevin, Brianna, Barbara, Stef (who got off work to come!!!!), Martha, Maarten, Matt, Kellie, Laura, briannas friend Rob 2 (return of rob) lol, Jenny, Sasja, Amie... I think amie was there, see I dont remember her being there, but if sasja was, why wouldnt she be? I'm so confused. I don't think Amie was there. But I was. We all went over on the Boat to Protection Island. WHen we got the to dinghy DOck I ordered a drink! I had a raspberry daqueri and a pina colada and then janelle bought me a china white shot, which was awesome. we had a great dinner (well mine was great anyways, I had pizza!) and then they brought me sex in a dinghy with a candle on it. A few people brought over gifts which was totally unneccisary, but totally awesome. Trish Cast back pass-back-Jack with Ribbon on the card, and then she drew a halfie pineapple emblem on his chest, so we know whose love child it really is. Megan and Kevin bought me a make your own candy necklace kit and a seuss mug that I asked for :D (Just what I've always wanted!!!) Brianna and Barbara got me Pineapple Guava scented lotion and spritz. Darren brought me a flamingo wind chime. (random and oh, so awesome) Michelle was really jeleous of that, let me tell you. Stef bought me Lush :D yay Lush! Martha is having a shirt made for me that says Pineapples are fierce! :D Matt and kellie gave me this sweet book of cupons that I can use for hugs and stuff from them. and also maarten, but he doesnt know so I dont know how well the cupons will work for him. Laura said she'd get me something when she goes to europe this summer :P More then anything I was just happy that everyone was there. It meant soooo much to me :) SO on the ferry on the way back We see ashley and graham. The decision is made that we will go to lisas for a cocktail party! On the way I get sidetracked by the thought of a bellini, and we stop at country club. SO me, laura, Ashley, graham, lisa, Jordan D and Matt B hung out at lisas house untill like, 11:30, and kate stopped by to say happy birthday, which was awesome, and Spencer showed up. Then Ashley, graham and I went to the gay bar and had a few drinks, adn then we walked up to MGM and saw trish and was suggested prior to all the other craziness. Oh, and I saw Barbara's mom at the Gay bar. lol.

I had deep fried cheese. wow.

SO yeah. It was awesome and stuff. There were some people not htere who should have been. SHanes comeing over near the beginning of next week and he said hes take me our for lunch or something, and jenn... well I don't know about jenn. I guess we'll just have to wait and see how things turn out at then end of Arts alive. Dan and the other Jenn were working and so was glenn. Geoff, yeah I don't know where he was... But yeah, generally it was awesome. Good times were had by me at least. :)

3 Comments:

  • sounds like you had great fun

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at July 23, 2006 1:11 AM  

  • hey mel!! glad to hear you had a great time.. i worked 12:30-1230 that day. yeah i know. shi-tay. well have to go out for a drink one night!!

    By Blogger Unknown, at July 24, 2006 2:53 AM  

  • pass-back-jack loves CACK!

    p.s. the limited edition picture has been not displayed, but talked about, and I've told people too keep an eye out... Oh the horror!

    By Blogger Trish, at July 25, 2006 4:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home