Pineapple Island - Home of the Purple Penguins

Saturday, July 15, 2006

So, this week has been a jumble of singing, dancing, working and partying. Arts Alive started this week, so my non-dancer's legs have been screaming at me for dancing again. But the singing has been nice. Darren (Megans little brother) is awesome. I've fallen head over heels in platonic love with him. I hope he keeps doing arts alive, cuz hes really good. Been feeling closer to Kevin lately, which is weird but awesome. Most people intimidate me to a fairly large extent, but I feel relatively comfortable around kevin. but not for lack of trying on his part :P

WOrked tons, that was lame. Then Thursday and friday were parties at geoff's and Laura's, respectively. Fun, drunken times, at lauras tons of people showed up, like uninvited guests. Random people from high school, like the Nash Triplets. Crazy times. Someone wished my an extremely unexpected happy birthday. Drunken states cause people to do things they wouldn't otherwise I suppose.

On friday I hung out with Trish, which was totally awesome! she bought me dinner, which I felt aweful about, decided we were having a halfie-pineapple love child called Destiny LaVerne. Yes. That's correct. we also talked about... like everything. and she borrowed my happy meal pirate johnny till my birthday that shes coming to on friday. which you guys are all coming to right? I have this aweful feeling that like, 3 people will come, and then the waitresses will laugh at me for having 3 friends. WHich wouldnt be bad if I did only have three friends, and knew it, but I like to THINK I have more people then that?

Arts ALive kids are sooooo weird. we all get connected with each other in this way that never kinda leaves, you always know matt schmidt as professor harold hill, and I dont think theres anyone whos been in arts alive (untill this year) who doesnt know Brianna, Elina or SHane or someone. SPeaking of whom, Elina was at the Party At Lauras, and it was very starange to see her again. Good, but strange.

Today I woke up, only a little hungover (I was more high then drunk, and that just gives me a goooood sleep) and went to work. After, I went to have lunch at Manhattan... and then came home, and have been Reading Wicked non-stop. speaking of which, I must go make tea and read more. Goodnight to all.

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home